We're going to have so much fun at summer camp this year!
June will be a full month long of excitement, entertainment and, of course, education at Aldridge Gardens. We have plenty of camps to choose from for boys and girls entering Kindergarten through 5th grades. Whether your little campers like American Girls, art, music, cooking, or building and engineering, we've have something they're sure to enjoy!
Aldridge Gardens members can register beginning February 15th. While registration for the public opens March 1st.
See below for links to the camps being offered this summer, details on registration, forms, and more.
American Girl Doll Camps - Entering 5K to 3rd Grades
Entering 5k to 3rd Grades
Entering 3rd to 5th Grades
Entering 4th – 5th Grades
Day camps run from 9:00 a.m. to Noon, Monday through Friday. Mid-morning snacks and drinks are provided.
All teachers are Alabama Educators.
Pre‐registration required. Register early. Camp enrollment is limited!
- Family Level Members of Aldridge Gardens: $120 per camp
- Non-Members of Aldridge Gardens: $140 per camp
- Changes to registration (moving from one camp to another, etc) will cost an additional $35
- Members can register as early as February 15th.
- Non-Members can register beginning March 1st.
- Enrollment is limited and pre-registration required.
- Refunds will be issued only if the session is filled or canceled by Aldridge Gardens.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Debbie McDonald, Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205.682.8019.
Please download our Emergency Medical Form and Carpool Authorization. Then fill it out, sign it, and bring with you on the first day of camp.