2017 Schedule and Registration
We're going to have so much fun at summer camp this year!
June will be a full month long of excitement, entertainment and, of course, education at Aldridge Gardens. We have plenty of camps to choose from for boys and girls entering Kindergarten through 5th grades. Whether your little campers like American Girls, Art, or building and engineering, we've have something they're sure to enjoy! See below for more on camps being offered this summer, details on registration, forms, and more.
Entering 5K – 3rd Grades
Entering 5k – 2nd Grades
Entering 2nd – 4th Grades
Entering 4th – 5th Grades
Day camps run from 9:00 a.m. to Noon, Monday through Friday. Mid-morning snacks and drinks are provided.
All teachers have Alabama Certification in Education.
Pre‐registration required. Register early. Camp enrollment is limited!
- Family Level Members of Aldridge Gardens: $115 per camp
- Non-Members of Aldridge Gardens: $135 per camp
- Changes to registration (moving from one camp to another, etc) will cost an additional $35
- Members can register as early as February 15th.
- Non-Members can register beginning February 22nd.
- Enrollment is limited and pre-registration required.
- Refunds will be issued only if the session is filled or canceled by Aldridge Gardens.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Debbie McDonald, Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205.682.8019.
Please download Emergency Medical Form and Carpool Authorization, fill out, sign and bring with you the first day of camp.